Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramp
Bridjit curb ramp for protection of the undercarriage of vehicles from damage when driving over rolled curbs.
Come as a 3 piece set 12 ft. in length. Additional 4 ft. sections can be added as needed to accommodate the width and length of your driveway.
The Bridjit Curb Ramp is not bolted down to the storm gutter, just bolted together, forming a 150lb. to 200lb mass, (depending on the number of sections used).
- This is the best money saving solution to replacing your driveway entry.
- Low profile vehicles can use the driveway without inflicting damage to tires and rims.
- Bridjit is an easy 2 person, 15 minute installation solution, and requires no special tools.
- Neighborhood Friendly, Bridjit has a built-in full length waterway allowing normal drainage.
- Sloped ends that ease vehicles up and over the ramp when parking parallel to the curb.
- Can be easily flipped out of the way for periodic cleaning.
- Environmentally “green” product, made from recycled tires.
Check Bridjit Compatibility Criteria
For Shipping Outside The USA Please Contact Us.
Bridjit Curb Ramp is Eco friendly – Each BRIDJIT rubber curb ramp set uses 12 passenger tires, thus helping to reduce the number of scrap tires in landfills, making it the Green solution to your jarring curb problem.
BRIDJIT curb ramps are 100% made in the USA.